Thursday, December 08, 2005

Wiki Words

Over there on the sidebar >>> is a link to the designed objects wiki where I am dumping information that needs to be kept somewhere.

I just added a laundry-list of terms http://designedobjects.pbwiki.com/KEYWORDS that may or may not prove useful in trying to determine exactly the type of things I am dealing with. I've been collecting these from the reading I've been doing and some I just made up. Hopefully, I'll get around to categorising, citing and defining them at some point.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Portfolio

John Marshall Portfolio

My Linkedin Profile

View John Marshall's profile on LinkedIn

rootoftwo's shared items

About

I am exploring a hybrid form of art and design practice through the use of computer-based design and fabrication tools. I am interested in experimental objects and spaces that are dynamic and responsive and seek to challenge perceptions, expectations and established behavior.

Creative Commons

My del.icio.us

Site Meter