Thursday, January 19, 2006

Blog Tweaks

I've been tinkering off and on with the template and the stuff in the sidebar of this blog. Anyway, in a bid to get my head around what is hot in web 2.0 I've been messing about with various applications and trying to get set up so I can keep track of the plethora of stuff I'm looking at. The latest is have added a blog to this blog - a reblog of interesting stuff from my news aggregator. Nothing original - just a way for me to keep tabs on things. I pondered with backdating it but decided to spend my time more productively.

Its over there >>> and at: Designed Objects Reblog

Hopefully, I'm done tweaking for a bit.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Portfolio

John Marshall Portfolio

My Linkedin Profile

View John Marshall's profile on LinkedIn

rootoftwo's shared items

About

I am exploring a hybrid form of art and design practice through the use of computer-based design and fabrication tools. I am interested in experimental objects and spaces that are dynamic and responsive and seek to challenge perceptions, expectations and established behavior.

Creative Commons

My del.icio.us

Site Meter