Friday, October 13, 2006

A fresh coat of paint...

I switched this blog to the new beta platform and took the opportunity to freshen things up. The new version is completely modularised. The tagging ...er, 'label' system is useful - so I went back and applied it to all my previous posts. Then I realised that I essentially republished everything. So, apologies to any subscribers whose feeds just got burned with a slew of old posts. Sorry. No doubt I'll continue to tweak the curtains for a bit.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Portfolio

John Marshall Portfolio

My Linkedin Profile

View John Marshall's profile on LinkedIn

rootoftwo's shared items

About

I am exploring a hybrid form of art and design practice through the use of computer-based design and fabrication tools. I am interested in experimental objects and spaces that are dynamic and responsive and seek to challenge perceptions, expectations and established behavior.

Creative Commons

My del.icio.us

Site Meter