Thursday, February 21, 2008

Soup Pipe




More from the Post-Optimal Objects class: this time its a soup pipe (a pipe for eating soup out of - sometimes referred to incorrectly as a soup bong). This is another project by Robert Lester. The intention is to make a mold and slip cast them. Watch this space...


Update - in the picture above you can see a biscuit-fired soup pipe and some patterns for mold making. Below you can see a finished, glazed soup pipe.


Ceci n'est pas une pipe pour la soupe!

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Portfolio

John Marshall Portfolio

My Linkedin Profile

View John Marshall's profile on LinkedIn

My Flickr

Loading...

rootoftwo's shared items

About

I am exploring a hybrid form of art and design practice through the use of computer-based design and fabrication tools. I am interested in experimental objects and spaces that are dynamic and responsive and seek to challenge perceptions, expectations and established behavior.

Creative Commons

My del.icio.us

Site Meter