Monday, June 08, 2009

Still kicking...


I'm working on several projects this summer. Pictured above are some test models for a 30' interactive double curved surface with Karl Daubmann. We are also working on a project for Kyoto, Japan in 2010.

I will also be moderating a panel discussion at Siggraph in New Orleans that is an opportunity to hear a selection of practitioners participating in the BioLogic and Generative Fabrication exhibitions talk about how they have employed computation beyond an assistive role in their work and discuss how technology has influenced their approach to creative practice.

Busy.

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Portfolio

John Marshall Portfolio

My Linkedin Profile

View John Marshall's profile on LinkedIn

rootoftwo's shared items

About

I am exploring a hybrid form of art and design practice through the use of computer-based design and fabrication tools. I am interested in experimental objects and spaces that are dynamic and responsive and seek to challenge perceptions, expectations and established behavior.

Creative Commons

My del.icio.us

Site Meter